Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Echo issues in Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Echo during any normal video conference call

(Topic created on: 13/01/21 15:30)
Gerana
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I bought my brandnew black Note 20 ultra 5g from samsung website directly during the preorder , it was an android 10. When I first use the phone for my call conference me and the others in the lines hears an ECHO. I didnt mind coz i thought it wasnt me. Then it keeps happening whenever i use my note 20 ultra phone. This echo issues doesn't happen with my samsung s10 nor with my s9 or note 9. (Yes i have plenty of phones, im an avid samsung user).. soo PLEASE help me fix this Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Echo issues.  It keeps happening during any normal video conference. Only happens with this note 20 ultra phone, its embarrassing knowing the $$$ price you paid for this phone. I searched all over online and i found out it wasn't just me there are others having the same embarrassing echo issues. Please reply to me with a resolution. I appreciate the help. Thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

So is this happening on one to one calls and conference calls @Gerana 

To add your Samsung Members App has a diagnostic tool along with typing *#0*# in your phone dialer.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

View solution in context

janpano
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
No
0 Likes
janpano