Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorstep repairs.

(Topic created on: 19-08-2021 07:13 PM)
Josh041096
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately I would not recommend doorstep repairs at all, They promise you the world and deliver absolutely nothing. Apparently there's a worldwide shortage of Samsung screens, However this is a lie because I've been into EE today and they are able to get the screen repaired and changed in a couple of days

When entering the doorstep repairs website, they still continue to offer appointments for the same day and for all phones too, and mention nothing about screens being out of stock ETC. Its been around 8 weeks since I booked my appointment and finally today we discovered they have cancelled the appointment with no communication, we had to find out for ourselves. 

Point of the review, Don't book with these unless you want to be disappointed, And don't be drawn in by the cheap prices and the 10% discount they offer you.
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre should be able to help @Josh041096 

A network store would send the phone off to a repair centre who use authorised engineers or the repair house would send the phone to a Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Josh041096
Explorer
Options
Thank you!