Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I'm not interest getting samsung note 20 ultra with Exynoss 990 

7 REPLIES 7
Danny24d
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
was knowing that in Europe they will have that. only for China and USA have snapdragon 865+ ☹
0 Likes
YaseenAk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Because most of ppl in Europe they don't know the different between Exynos and Snapdragon and the benefits of the Snapdragon 865+

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Most people don't even think about chipsets and mostly just think about the aesthetics, storage options , camera options and only consider software updates and Security Updates when it hits their phone @YaseenAk 

It's us geeks that consider chipsets. No disrespect intended. 

I'm sure many are happy with their Samsung s20 Ultras that has the Exynos 990 chipset inside but don't sign upto a forum to say so.

I recall sometime ago some USA owners were contemplating importing a Uk / Europe Exynos varient as their Snapdragon chipset didn't handle battery as well. I can't remember the phone model, sorry.

More in 

My point is this can be swings and roundabouts.

Maybe it's the new refresh rate that isn't handled as well by the Exynos version. 

I'm waiting for the Samsung Note 20 Ultra Exynos vs  Samsung Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon YouTube videos / Tech Blog site wrote ups myself.

I'm sure some will be contemplating importing a Snapdragon variant into their country too.

I'm keeping an open mind myself. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

The main problem is that 95 per cent of people look at the number and a 48mps sensor or 108mpx and 199778TB of ram means it is super fast.

If the other 5 per cent 80 per cent of those does not understand what really makes up performance and have a superficial knowledge and look at the "nm" ect...

Then the other 20 per cent are pretty done by those who train the manufacturers to go into the wrong, but most profitable direction....

0 Likes
miniandy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

100% agree

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

thank you, it is important for me to know that someone thinks the same i do😉

0 Likes
miniandy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I think the point is that there aren't enough people talking about this disparity, the 1% as you state above. It was interesting that the UK press just tow the line.

0 Likes