Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery issue

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 03:26 AM)
Naveensamineni
First Poster
Options

Hi, can someone please help me understand one thing. Will Samsung deliver my phone?

I ordered note 20ultra on 26th of August still haven’t received it. When I call E- commerce team they wants be On hold after an hour call will get disconnected. I have been trying to call support and call gets disconnected at 13 minutes.  After 100’s of email got reply saying there is an issue with shipping, so the order is delayed. It’s been more than 3 weeks still haven’t received. Did this happen to anyone? 
I have been with iPhone from 10 years taught to switch but this happened. Looks like Samsung customer care suck’s. No one is bothered to answer me. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
imtechnology
First Poster
Options
go on Samsung live chat the link is https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

click on live chat to speak to the Samsung customer service. I've contacted Samsung live chat before and they are very helpful
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I did experience a slight delay from Pre Ordering @Naveensamineni but was kept informed via email and texts.

Which model have you ordered i.e colour and storage ?

What country are you in ?

What has the Samsung Store Online Team confirmed thus far  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Naveensamineni
First Poster
Options

Hi Brother,

I ordered Note 20 Ultra 5G.

im from Australia. 
everyone is asking me to contact E-commerce team. And it’s really hard to contact them. Call gets disconnected every 13 minutes. 

0 Likes
Naveensamineni
First Poster
Options

Tried everything, every team is saying they don’t have access to check delivery status. So, talk to e commerce team. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hey @Naveensamineni 

It could be a delay with the colour or storage option you've chosen.

In the Uk we have an email address for the Uk Samsung Online Shop Team and maybe you have similar address to try.

One other option is if you have a Samsung Experience Store in your area / country is to purchase one from there if they have stock and cancel the online order but if you've taken up any attached freebies such as the Buds Live then you may lose that offer.

Unfortunately the only other option is to persevere with customer services as you are and await for the phone to be despatched. Frustrating I know.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes