Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Contest Winners ?

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 08:19 PM)
Easty
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Does anyone remember hearing who won the contests ? 
Wasn't one for a Note 20 Ultra , watch 3 , buds live etc ? 
Scam no doubt by Samsung ? 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
8 REPLIES 8
Katniss
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yes I entered too no response
Katniss
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thx
musicalgoose
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I raised this a while ago. entered every competition but there are no notifications of winners. if in fact there are any. personally I think its just a way for Samsung to monitor how many people use the members area and the prizes are non existent
ibbyR
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
i enetered into a contest and got a confirmation email. But not sure how to check the winners or t&c. Samsung should come clean and provide some transparency to the contest process.I am thinking to launch a FOI request.

Screenshot_20210121-100114_Chrome.jpg

CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Its the same with their most recent unfold contest. The contest finished months ago. No official winner announcement of the galaxy z flip/fold winners. A lot of people are complaining about it.
0 Likes
musicalgoose
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
An email standard that you have entered. They don't publish the names of winners possibly due to DPA or the winners wish to remane anonymous just like the lottery
0 Likes
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Just go straight to the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) and launch a complaint. Its the same with their most recent z flip/fold contest. The contest finished several months ago and no official winner announcement. Its not a one off, it keep happening and people are starting to ask questions.
0 Likes
Aurialiya
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@Easty wrote:
Does anyone remember hearing who won the contests ? 
Wasn't one for a Note 20 Ultra , watch 3 , buds live etc ? 
Scam no doubt by Samsung ? 

I actually won the competition for the Note 20 Watch 3, Tab S7 + and Buds, not a scam :smiling-face:

0 Likes