Original topic:

Claim pre-order gift for Note 20

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 04:41 PM)
Lawra
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
The link for the pre-order gifts is now live on Members App - 20.08.2020

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows how to claim the pre-order gifts on the new galaxy range?
I've already pre ordered due to receive it weekend but at the time I didn't have an option to select the free items
Thank you 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lawra
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
to claim your pre order gift is now live on members app and it gives plenty of options where you purchased it from, you will need imei number

View solution in context

Solution
Shelley123
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

12. Company Participants must visit https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/notepreorder and complete the online claim, upload proof or purchase and all other required information in order to make an application for a Reward under this Promotion (both a “Claim”).
13. Claims must be submitted between 00.01 (BST) 21 August 2020 and 23:59 (BST) 20 September 2020 (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

There should have been the option to choose at pre order stage @Lawra 

Well there is on the Samsung Uk site.

You may now have to check the Terms-and-conditions and look in the Samsung Members App on the phone when you recieve it to make the claim.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Members_ZDLq1nB
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
claim for orders from other retailers.. how would i go about doing that .. it said it should be in benefits however I see nothing in regards to claiming
0 Likes
mikeyboii
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Free gift on s29 note ultra how do I claim it 
0 Likes
DaniJ
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I ordered direct from Samsung and mine shipped with my phone.
0 Likes
Delboy45
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I believe you have to get in touch with Samsung claims department (sorry no link) and go through hoops and hurdles to action your claim you will get your product within 45days.
I've just been on customer services and just done that for my pods live.🙄
Tytus89
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I think you might have to wait till the 21st... That's what I'm assuming anyway
dan2410
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I just got my Samsung galaxy note20 ultra and I'm not sure how you pre order the galaxy buds live, can some please help 
0 Likes
Biosox
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Go to the Benefits tab on the main Samsung Members page, scroll down a little and there will be a tab with 'Super charge your sound' which you can claim a wireless charging mat when you preorder Galaxy Buds Live, on there you can click on the Pre-order button
0 Likes
murid
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi they just lie to you so you can buy the phone. same happened to me they send you a piece of paper to claim your buds. but there nothing online even on Samsung members app. its a scam 😒. I hope you get yours goog luck
0 Likes