Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging a battery once in less than 24 hours!

(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 06:23 PM)
efstathitsa
Explorer
Options
I have a Samsung note 20 and the battery needs  to be charged in less than 24 hours!!!Is that normal??
16 REPLIES 16
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have the UK version that has the Exynos 990, then it is normal as the Exynos 990 is the worst when it comes to battery life.
efstathitsa
Explorer
Options
I am not sure ...I bought it in Greece and things are getting worse every day...I will need a power bank.
0 Likes
efstathitsa
Explorer
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Are you in Greece at the moment and if so what is the temperature? Anything over 40 Celsius can cause battery cell damage when charging. Allow for sun through windows in the car or your home too increasing the heat on the phone. Always charge in a shaded area if possible.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Depends on what kind of user you are. If it's your light casual use, then that isn't a good sign. A heavy user of camera and games, video calling etc and its perfectly normal.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you got it in greece then it has most likely got the exynos 990
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have some tips for you

• Turn on Dark mode

• Go to Settings, then Connections, go to More Connection Settings and turn Nearby Device Scanning off (it wastes a lot of battery).

• Uninstall any of your unused apps, it will help to save memory and reduce the background battery drain.

• Use a darker wallpaper if possible.

• Turn off NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and etc when you aren't using them as it will save lots of battery.

Let me know if you see an improvement in battery life on your phone after you use my tips. Hope this helped!
efstathitsa
Explorer
Options
Thank you! I am currently in uk.Temperature rarely goes up to 40 even in Crete.Maybe two or three times per year.Thank you! Those tips are very useful!
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
No problem , I actually use an old phase change material laptop cooling mat when I'm charging my phone and/or tablet. It's useless for laptops with fan vents underneath as it blocks them but is still good for mobile devices. Says it contains sodium sulphate on the hazard label
0 Likes