Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Backup Notifications issue

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 05:43 PM)
IllogicalCapt
Pioneer
Options
I appear to have an issue that is quite annoying, I keep getting notifications about adding my "new" folder to my backup in Gallery, despite the fact I have not added any new folders, keeps happening all the time!  I have reset my phone to factory settings recently for another issue but this is still here, just wondered if anyone else had this issue?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@IllogicalCapt ,Please screenshot if possible, thank you.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I've had this for when I upload images to Instagram or on ebay listings... new folders are automatically created in my device gallery... but I have no interest in syncing these and I always delete these folders from the gallery.
0 Likes
IllogicalCapt
Pioneer
Options
Here you go, same list of folders for the past week, but every few hours this "sync your new album" notification appearsScreenshot_20210813-082113_Outlook.jpgScreenshot_20210813-082119_Samsung Cloud.jpg
0 Likes
IllogicalCapt
Pioneer
Options
Here we go again, same message just popped up, no new folders but asking me to "add my new albums"....Screenshot_20210813-165956_Samsung Cloud.jpgScreenshot_20210813-165951_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
IllogicalCapt
Pioneer
Options
Well I seem to have fixed it myself, I went through and enabled backup for every single folder and then disabled it again, seems to have stopped notifying me now 😃