Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 10:13 AM)
Drdarnoc
Journeyman
Options
Regularly disconnects, from any device, car, headphones etc. Almost like it's rebooting. Android won't let me clear data or cache. 

Any ideas? 
6 REPLIES 6
FarhanKhan
Pioneer
Options
Remove all connected device and reconnect again hope that help
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Drdarnoc: To troubleshoot the issue, please start by pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and toggle this off if applicable, followed by More connection settings > Nearby device scanning > On. I also recommend heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines to the right of 'Your Apps' > Show System Apps > OK > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data. You should also make sure that your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install. If the problem persists, head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Diagnostics > Bluetooth, and follow the on-screen prompts. Does this return any errors, or an 'Action required' summary? 

0 Likes
keefff
Apprentice
Options
I am also having this problem on my Galaxy A22. Bluetooth speaker connects fine but after a random time Bluetooth disconnects the reconnects automatically. This could be 10 minutes it could be only one. So I have to keep restarting the program I was listening to.
I have done all of the diagnostic tests and removed and reconnected devices but nothing seems to work.
keefff
Apprentice
Options
And after a week it went away! ???
0 Likes
Bill52
First Poster
Options

When I use the Settings route and get to the Storage page, the Clear Cache and Clear Data icons are not accessible.

0 Likes
foolio
First Poster
Options
Tbh Samsung phones aren't great...miss my motorola
0 Likes