Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth issues with Note 20 Ultra - breakup on older BT device (Ford Focus MkII Sony Stereo)

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 04:22 PM)
Members_ldNOo19
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am having problems with my new N20U when listening to music and/or satnav on the raidio.  I get breakup, sometimes quite regular.  The sound is fine when connected to my Earbuds.  I tried CS but all they coud do was go through a script of standard things (un/re-pair, empty cache) and then offer to repair/replace or refund.  The radio will be a very old version of BT (2010 car) so maybe that's the issue.  It worked fine with the S10+ that I had.  Any ideas?  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Rhinoslaboratory
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Are you still having this issue? have you fixed it?

I think I might have a Similar Bluetooth  issue?

Does yours make hands free calls ok?

My phone connects to 2017 ford truck, I don't play music so I haven't paid attention if its all audio, I only use bluetooth phone calls. 

When calls are made, OFTEN the audio will not play through the truck.

when this happens the trucks display does NOT show an active phone call Like normal ( end call, mute ,etc) however the phone shows a connected call through bluetooth.

I have to fiddle with my phone to select speaker phone, this is distracting version of hands free design!!

Note 9 and other older Samsung phones are working fine.

Havent had time to test my audio play back, If I have time today I will update and let you know if I am having all audio issues with ford sync.

0 Likes
Members_r04WNaC
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Has anyone found a way to resolve this?

Im having the same issues.

0 Likes