Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen bleed

(Topic created on: 14-09-2022 07:24 AM)
jcbdiggers
First Poster
Options
Hi guys hope your all safe and well.
Iv got a note 20 ultra 5g my problem started when I opened the screen one morning and noticed iv got a black spot/bleeding on the screen on the left side edge about 2mm half circle. .it has never been dropped or been near any magnetic source..I take great care off my phones..it has always been in an case with a screen protector.any help or advice on this problem please...thanks 😃
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try the coloured panels via dialing *#0*# in your phone's dialer app.

If this does not help then you may need to let a Samsung Service Centre have hands on with your phone @jcbdiggers 

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
jcbdiggers
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the reply.
Iv try that but it's still here..its like a blob off black ink dropped there thats permanently there on any screen image. I will try to upload a photo from another phone
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hello opened the screen ? Did you physically remove the screen from phones body ? That blob your talking about sounds like pressure was applied and the oled cells have burst hence leaving a blob! Ring Samsung if it's still under warranty they might replace it for you!
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

Hi @jcbdiggers, I recommend reaching out to one of our support teams for further assistance, it sounds like an inspection will be needed here. You can reach out on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter from 9am to 9pm every day, alternative contact details can be found here

0 Likes