Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery graph

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 10:10 AM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Right now this has happened im not getting any graph up it's just totally blank anyone Elfed or is it just my phone

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Lexiconvict
First Poster
Options

Zaid53's solution worked for me - thank you!

Also, word of caution: if your date is set in the future and you get texts, then set it back, it might keep those texts as in the future and mess with the order of things... at lea

Julie84
Voyager
Options
yeah doesn't stay they're reverts back when u change time back to automatic
0 Likes
Members_xAT830a
Journeyman
Options

https://www.sammobile.com/news/one-ui-3-0-battery-stats-2021-bug-on-galaxy-phones-fix this actually works. But for anyone reading this and considering an upgrade to OneUI 3.0, Android 11, DO NOT! If you have not already updated remain on OneUI 2.5, Android 10 - This is because the battery drain on OneUI 3.0 as of now is IN-SANE!

Charged my phone today from 20% to exactly 85%, a couple hours later, not having used the phone at all, not having had any calls, no services enabled except wi-fi and auto sync, a single messenger message received, the battery was drained by 5%. This is an enormous amount considering the phone is on idle, and compared to what I was getting previously. Moreover, it's not reflected in the usage. I repeat, DO NOT update to OneUI 3.0 if you value battery life.

b1.jpg

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
if u go into the galaxy store there is an update there for device care I updated it and now my battery stats are back to normal so far so hopefully that's is sorted now
0 Likes