Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery and Bixby Routine

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 10:26 AM)
PaulMrT
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi All 👋,  Quick query...I have set battery to optimize with adaptive on, also set a bixby routine for when sleeping that medium battery mode will come on, will these 2 settings be compatible?  When I first had my Note20 Ultra I think it or something similar was already set and would wake phone in morning and med batt save icon was seen, now I tinkered with these it does not. 
Thank you 😊 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulMrT
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
update, posted this on Reddit too.

Hi 👋, I have a question reference power setting.

I have Power set to Optimised , my query is do I set Adaptive also OR use Optimised and Bixby Routine when at night (set own times) for Med Batt Mode?

I know Adaptive and Medium will not work together (note throws up message) so wondering which of the descriptions above would be better as I am confused on what to set?

Thanks in advance ☺
0 Likes
PaulMrT
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
update: So I've settled for Med Power all round as have found no conclusive answer to best set up nor had any responses from Members or Reddit so I guess you all like to keep things to yourself. Deep sleep apps also set up.
0 Likes
PaulMrT
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
update: set to Optimised with Adaptive and no Bixby Routine set and seems about right.
0 Likes
PaulMrT
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
update: scouring YouTube i came across a neat solution which I've implemented and seems just

powermode Optimised no Adaptive set
set up a Bixby Routine where have [IF] Start icon on homescreen [THEN] Medium Power will commence, with this set up get the benefits of Medium Power without losing 120hz display. I simply tap it when need to get several more hrs 🔋 life 👍 .

0 Likes