I am new to the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Love the device. I am using it in dual-SIM mode, with two active connections. However, I am getting awful battery life... less than 1 day.
I have disabled:
What shall I do?
Thank you for your response. The phone is about 3 weeks old. However, I did perform a hard reset two days ago (long story). Will wait a week and see how its performing, I guess.
@guinnsquirrel: if you do continue to experience battery life issues, then please charge the phone to 100%, use it as you would normally for 24 hours, then head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Tap on the graph > Select 'Since Last Full Charge' and check the list of apps and features at the bottom of the screen to see if anything is using an abnormal amount of battery. If you do see anything that's draining your battery significantly, then tap on it, select 'Limit Usage' at the bottom of the screen, and place it into Sleep or Deep Sleep, depending on your preference. In the meantime, please check out the tips below to improve your overall battery life.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.
Your feedback is awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Looking at my battery usage, I have found two (potential) culprits:
Your Phone Companion and Garmin Connet do hogg the phone alot 😞
@guinnsquirrel: No problem. If you place these apps in the Sleeping or Deep Sleeping Apps section, it will limit their background usage, and should improve your battery life. I can see that your Note 20 is currently learning your usage patterns, so you should see further improvements over time.
Thank you all for your help and guidance. I seem to have resolved the issue (thankfully):
* Switched off Samsung 'Find My Mobile'. Googles service is just as helpful (IMHO).
* Disabled 5G.
Now I have a phone which can last me well over 1.5days it seems. Hurrah!