Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

awful and rude customer service

(Topic created on: 08/03/21 20:50)
Paresh746
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I purchased Samsung note S20 ultra last September. Not functioning as marketed. Whilst calling voice is not reaching in full volume to other side of the phone. Sometimes even making whisking notice. Called customer service today. I was disregarded rudely by just cutting my call.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Is it possible the call connection to the Samsung Agent was lost and not as you say cut. Most agents are still working from home due to these unprecedented time's.

As a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens.

Other contributory factors could be the network masts , weather or sim card glitching.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Paresh746
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hello Thank you for your comment.
I would love to believe that it may bad line but the way I was spoken before cutting off I am almost sure that she cut the line off.
I tried the SIM card with different phone and worked fine. I also tried to explain her that the note is dual SIM phone and I have two SIM with different network and both are having same issue.
Thanks
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

If by doing a call test with the same sim in another phone the problem is not present what you are telling makes me think about a mic issue.

Press on the dialer *#0*# and perform the mic test and share your results.

Also you may want to use the recorder app to test both mics.

Archer
Paresh746
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
will do and give my feedback.
0 Likes