Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto update popup every nanosecond

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 10:23 PM)
Zling
First Poster
Options

Why on gods unholy earth is it that i have to recieve whats basically a bloody malware popup every single freaking nanosecond i use my greatly overpriced phone...?

I litterly cant even ignore these laughably horrendous popups even if i tried... and whats worse is that there is no confirmation if you accidentally click as it forces iteself on screen... so it just says, hah, suck it, all your work down the drain caus sonys inflated ego cant handle anyone saying no to updates... whats worse is that you essentially have to root your phone to stop them from haunting your bloody dreams... im never going to touch a bloody Samsung product ever again... becaus it is straight up malicous targeting towards consumer to spam a full screen update notification over and over again... 

And I really cannot understand why they are so freaking fanatical about forcing you to update... I paid for this ***** phone, so let me decide for my self *****...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sonys inflated ego?
What pop up are you getting?
I certainly don't get pop ups other than my notifications.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can find a list of firmware here https://samfrew.com/model/SM-N986B/region/BTU/

Monthly updates only.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I blame apple for the popup adverts in Galaxy Store 😁