Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto rotate issue on Feb patch

(Topic created on: 20-06-2022 03:34 PM)
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Since the latest update. Auto rotate is behaving abnormally

When you turn the phone into landscape it works fine but when you turn it a little too much I.e from the right side to the top side of the phone it goes back to portrait. This never used to happen and is annoying when you are trying to watch YouTube in bed and it randomly goes into portrait

Please fix this behavior 
9 REPLIES 9
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Bug is still present on latest update released today (3/3/2022)
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Issue is now fixed in the One UI 4.1 update
0 Likes
Bemen Ayman
Apprentice
Options

I've just updated to one ui 4.1 and this annoying bug is unfortunately still there.

0 Likes
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Yep you are correct I only really noticed it in media apps which is mostly gone but in other apps it is still there
Bemen Ayman
Apprentice
Options

I don't know how easy to fix this bug and there isn't even any security update to solve this annoying bug. It gives me nightmares and I hate it so much because I always leave the auto rotation on!

0 Likes
Bemen Ayman
Apprentice
Options

Now. EVEN AFTER 2022 APRIL UPDATE .. It's still there.. This bug is so easy to fix. how it's not fixed after 2 months of updates?!! I'm really disappointed!

0 Likes
Shadi777
Apprentice
Options

Yes it is still there and I'm going mad

Bemen Ayman
Apprentice
Options

After 3 months of updates, this annoying bug is still there.. and No listening to us from Samsung whatsoever.. I don't see these updates bringing any kind of stability nor improvement other than adding more and more bugs.. I also just realized that this bug came with updates to Note 10+, too.

What a disappointment!

0 Likes
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Still there in June.... please fix samsung
0 Likes