Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone thinking of going to a fold 3?

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 11:14 AM)
M17tty
Pioneer
Options

Hi

ive been an avid user of my note 20 ultra for a year now and use it all day for videos, music, YouTube and jotting down notes etc. 
is anyone thinking of going for the fold 3? Why are you if so? I’m curious and really like the fold and wonder if it’s a decent upgrade or a waste of money?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It's a hard one I really fancy the fold 3, however I'm on a 6.2 s21 which I bought for it's petite form factor, however I do fancy the fold as essentially it's a tablet in your pocket and it's something different, what is stopping me is the crease, the size of battery and the selfie camera, I would have rather they left the punch hole as it is. I also feel that the s21 would do everything better than the fold.
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
I'm going from the note 20 ultra to the fold 3 but I'm thinking it's only for the novelty factor and looking at specs in reality they aren't that great. I reckon the battery will probably perform even worse than the note too which is the main downside to the note ultra for me.

I think people either love it or hate it. I rarely used the s pen on the note over the years so will probably see how I go on without the s pen for a while at first. Looking forward to the massive screen for media etc. Hoping most of the main apps work smoothly on it
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
To be honest I think battery is just a blanket downside to samsungs in general
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
True..
loribear1
Navigator
Options
i'm sticking wuth my note20 ultra for the time being , as i love my stylus , & i use it all the time for everything , & can't live without it now , i'm always writing notes or taking screenshots & editing them , or writing poetry in snotes , it's brilliant , & i could'nt really see me using a flip or fold phone , as i don't really like either of them .
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sure the Samsung fold phone's ticks many people's want and needs boxes with some also wanting this niche product.

It would be awesome for YouTube etc with that inside screen !

For me my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon soc does everything I need.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes