Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know why this is

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 09:24 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Right on had a new battery in my phone IV had new charging port but they I'm still only getting 5 hours on-screen time. My apps are out to sleep what I don't use but yet they still run in the background. I thought the while point in sleep/deep sleep is so they don't ruin in background. Also IV not put my Gmail is Facebook into deep sleep as when I do that I don't get any notifications at all which is pointless in my opinion. IV attached a screen shot of my battery and the apps that are being used in the background. Thanks also I have no aod active I'm running dark mode I IV reduced the brightness etc but still no longer than what I was told I should get with the battery 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Julie84
Voyager
Options
The thing is I get there is teething problems with the note 20 ultra but to constantly be plague with issues like battery drain when they themselves have said I should get more and also the wee fix guy agreed too. Then the issue with the signal to be told it's my network to them get uncontactable with my network for them to say all is good even though that was the case I got a new SIM bit no difference also all the stuff I have to do to the phone like disable certain feature that some ppl like isn't fair the advertised this phone to be like a mini pocket pc for work or pleasure now I by no means use this for work and would hate to think the hassle ppl go through with it to use it for work as I know the hassle in having and when I mentioned alot of ppl are having issues in only reading what's on this members app and FB pages and ofcourse the trouble in having myself yes there will be ppl out there that are enjoying the device happy days but u personally have bit had one of them phones yourself so can't really give it own opinion on the trouble or delight u are having with it. My opinion won't change what each individual think off there device but the ones that are having issues will agree good day to u.
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

As I said previously all your issues are related to the inferior Exynos variant. It isn't going to get any better.

Since importing the Snapdragon the GSM issues are gone, display is vibrant and REALLY bright and the battery life is very very good.

You're probably too late now to get any money back, luckily I sent my one back within the 30 days as I coud see it was plainly inferior to my previous Note 8. Even the Note 10+ Exynos is a far better handset.

Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah I know it is because if the chip iagree with u I did try send err on r reports bit didn't get an answer back untill my 30 days where up. I'm just v making ppl state obviously if the hassle I am having. Obviously I'm sick with this now and I wouldn't even sell it in to have the person come back to me about it
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Try getting your money back. Obviously Samsung have a record of previous communication and this issue has been ongoing for some time now.

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah I'm actually waiting on them calling back as they said when the next wee fix visit they need to wait on the report and take it from there
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Good luck. I notice Vodafone UK have completely removed the N20U from sale. I really wonder why?

Previous Note models were sold even when the new version came out.

I bet it's the number of customer returns.

As a guide, my N20U Snapdragon uses average 35% a day per the battery stats and that's brilliant.

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I owned a note 10+ and I will agree with you. I preferred it to my note 20 ultra. I now have the s21 ultra and I have seen improvement coming away from the 990 exynos. This phone doesn't have green tint, colours stand out more. My note 20 ultra was very dull also compared to note 10+ and s21 ultra. S21 runs smoother and I also get better battery life and that's using 120hz with wqhd. It's a shame as I liked the note series.
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Thanks u won't hold my breath.Yeah I know right u would think we would have the opportunity to have the Snapdragon chip in the n20u as we are paying the same price but for a Far worse chip. IV noticed also that slot of recycling places don't even accept it or for trade ins IV noticed a few not accepting this but will accept other Samsung phones
0 Likes