Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know why this is

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 03:44 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Right on had a new battery in my phone IV had new charging port but they I'm still only getting 5 hours on-screen time. My apps are out to sleep what I don't use but yet they still run in the background. I thought the while point in sleep/deep sleep is so they don't ruin in background. Also IV not put my Gmail is Facebook into deep sleep as when I do that I don't get any notifications at all which is pointless in my opinion. IV attached a screen shot of my battery and the apps that are being used in the background. Thanks also I have no aod active I'm running dark mode I IV reduced the brightness etc but still no longer than what I was told I should get with the battery 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Are all apps upto date
If recently upgraded
Apps not updated to work with a new upgrade could drain battery 🙃
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah there all up to date.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Go to settngs>Accounts and backup>Manage accounts>[your Gmail account]>Sync account and check to see everything is synced and that there are no errors. Your Google play services usage looks a little high to me. Another big drain from your list is Facebook. Consider using the Web version rather than the app.
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah it's all synchronised. That with FB in sleep mode also to be honest I got told by standing to consider stop using FB so much but I'm hardly on it. To be told that's a joke as I thought that was the while point in a phone to portably use apps even the wee fix engineer agreed with that one
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It is but poorly implemented app design isn't really a problem only Samsung can fix. Facebook app is notoriously power consumptive and that is a problem that Facebook should sort.
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah I get that. It's an issue with the app itself too but with everything that's been done to this phone that can be done to them still face the issues is Samsungs issue the amount of ppl that have complained about the Samsung note 20 ultra u would think Samsung would hold they're hands up and admit that this device is rubbish and not what the protray it to be
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
So you're going to say its rubbish because Facebook have a poorly designed app?

I'm not a Note 20 owner but I'm very sure millions of owners wouldn't agree with you on that one. Also If Samsung 'admits' as you say to releasing a poor product, do you think that would go down well with consumers, let alone their reputation? You have to see the futility of your expectation here.
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
No not because of Facebook IV had alot of hassle with this phone IV had no signal as in 4g IV had to get my battery replaced and charging port my battery doesn't last part 5 hours couldn't receive txt or calls cause signal problems is all u hear it's bad vibes about the note
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
I'm sure I read also they did admit I've time when they released a phone sure it was note 7 maybe I'm wrong that there was Major faults with the phone
0 Likes