Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

??Anyone Got The S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 08:33 PM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Can anyone report on the camera quality on the s22 Ultra from the Note 20 Ultra and is it worth the 
upgrade
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I believe supersaf on YouTube has done one. Definitely an Improvement in low light, portraits and obviously the 3x and 10x zoom with bigger battery.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
The battery is 5000mah like the previous model.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mattthelegend2020 

There are quite a few comparisons now available on YouTube to watch and some good articles on Tech Sites.

The Samsung Note²² Ultra has a Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery.

The Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra has a Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery so that is an improvement.

The SoC have been improved too. ( chipsets )

Some have said it's an incremental upgrade however what's important is what ticks your own wants and needs boxes.

Enjoy the journey of.choice.  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Note 20 has a 4500 mah battery as opposed to the S22 Ultra which has 5000mah.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

With Galaxy S22 Ultra, you can capture footage that’s instantly post-worthy – in any lighting conditions. Advanced Nightography features available on the entire Galaxy S22 family of devices allow you to snag crisp, clear videos on both the front and back cameras, whether you’re recording during the day or night. Galaxy S22 Ultra is built with a 2.4um pixel sensor – Samsung’s largest pixel sensor ever, enabling its camera lenses to capture more light and data, optimising the lighting and detail of your video clips. Plus, Galaxy S22 Ultra’s advanced Super Clear Glass lens helps you take smoother and clearer night-time videos without flares. Meanwhile, video Auto Framing ensures your camera always captures exactly who you want, whether that’s one person or ten. 

With zooming capabilities that will get you 100x closer to the action, Galaxy S22 Ultra isn’t just Samsung’s most powerful camera, it’s also the smartest. Packed with new AI supported features like Portrait mode, Galaxy S22 Ultra is built to make every photo look professional. With Galaxy S22 Ultra’s robust intelligent camera capabilities, your phone does the heavy lifting, so you always capture stunning photos and video in any lighting. 

Whether you’re an amateur or a professional photographer, Galaxy S22 Ultra gives you all the tools you need to snap a beautiful shot every time. Like Galaxy S22 and S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra offers exclusive access to the Expert RAW app, which features a comprehensive suite of in-camera editing tools that deliver a DSLR-like experience and let you enjoy more creative control. With the ability to save photos in RAW format up to 16bit, you can take more control over your edits with more of your images’ data. And just like a DSLR camera, you can brighten or darken your photos with ISO settings and shutter speed, adjust white balance to make your photo more warm or cool, and manually focus on your desired subject to get your images looking exactly the way you want. 

Welcome to the Community!

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
True, but it's not a note by name it's a S ultra line device technically, OK some could say its a note line & some will say its a s 22 ultra with a built in s-pen.
Most reviewers on YouTube are comparing s21 ultra with s22 ultra not the note 20 ultra.
S21 ultra 5000 mah, S22 ultra 5000 mah, it's S line device, just saying.
FACTS I'm afraid.
Not trying to be rude.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey its not what you and I want . My answer was with regards to what OP asked about the difference from the NoTe 20 to the S22 Ultra.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I agree he did ask for cameras comparisons.
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Or possibly the 2021 Note Ultra that wasn't produced tweaked and released as the S22 Ultra?
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes