Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Nut! 
4 REPLIES 4
Susieque
Apprentice
Options
whatever the colour Squirrels are beautiful. I also hear that the Red Squirrels are making a come back now. so that's great if true !!!
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I live on the isle of Anglesey where there has been a big drive to reintroduce and conserve the red squirrel which has been very successful. Sadly it meant ridding the island of greys. I saw my first red squirrel some 8 years ago now sat on a cottage wall on a winding country lane as I drove past in my car. My jaw dropped at the little animals vibrant ginger colour and delicate size and frame and delightful tufted pointy ears as it just watched me drive by seemingly holding eye contact with me throughout. 8 years later and the beautiful little things are widespread on the island and I have seen them on many occasions but I have never photographed one. Never. Now that I am directing my S21 Ultra towards this task I hope to be able to post a picture or two of some in this forum in the future. Great picture Fiona26!. I had almost forgotten what a grey squirrel looked like. Compared to our reds they are large well built things. Great focus in your picture with that slightly blurred background giving it that classy pro camera look!. 👍👍
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'll look forward to seeing your pictures of the reds. This was took through my uncles patio doors. Unfortunately I don't get squirrels in my garden. He's got many trees behind his.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
There is also a nut thief .. taken with my s10

Screenshot_20210502-161723_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210502-161752_Photos.jpg