Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android11 issue with Samsung note 20 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 08:48 PM)
ketan25
Apprentice
Options
After this recent upgrade  of android 11 in my phone..I am not able to get sim card signals....its always showing  no network...even if I swipe sims nothing happens....will it be possible  to help me with suggestions what might be the cause and how I can solve
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @ketan25 I'd be happy to help! My first suggestion would be to take your SIM from your Note20 Ultra and give the gold contacts a quick wipe, then pop this back in the phone. You could also contact your network to see if there are any blocks on the account, or any maintenance going on!

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ketan25 

Try a soft reboot by turning your phone Off and On.

In addition to @ChelseaH advice 👍can you as a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone and if possible also another sim card in your phone.

This would help to pinpoint if this is an issue with the phone or sim card or your network.

Also in your phone's Members App there is a GetHelp Section with a diagnostic tool within to try.

And in the phone under Settings, General Management look at Reset and Reset Network Connections.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ketan25
Apprentice
Options
I did but still no sim will pick up network in note 20 handset...my sim works on all other phone handset
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest then to take your phone to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre who can take a look.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
It happened after the July/August security update right? Facing similar issue on my s21 ultra. This is a software issue. Lots of reports already. And samsung is doing nothing about it!!
0 Likes
Riyaad
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to fix?

I'm having same problem

0 Likes
BigBird00
Apprentice
Options

Same here, and besides of that can't access Samsung account to do a factory reset, now i did reset by recovery mode, will see if it helps. Did anyone resolve the issue?

0 Likes