Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 UI5 Apps keep crashing

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 07:08 AM)
Dxbguy
First Poster
Options

Yesterday downloaded and installed the UI5 update and totally regretting it as lot of apps either wont open or keep ceashing. Tried to uninstall and reinstall all the apps and still same issue.

The crashing apps are listed below Gmail, Outlook, Tiktok, Amazon Shopping, Noon shopping, OneDrive, Galaxy Store, Samsung Members, Waze, McAfee, Emirates Platinum,  Microsoft Authenticator, OnenNote, Play Music, Xperience, FirstCry Arabia, UAE pass, Property Finder, Dubai REST, Dubai DRIVE looks like there are a lot more and I am getting tired of opening and finding out. 

Is there a way to downgrade or delete this S#!t update as its making the phone useless.

4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Wipe the phones cache partition - repair apps. And also download good guardians and run app booster.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I always do a partition cache wipe and galaxy apps booster after every software update.
Hopefully this will help you
JC3869UK11
Student
Options

I have the same problem after doing the update. I am in the UK.

I have done the partition cache and repair apps without success & does anyone know the solution for this??

0 Likes
JC3869UK11
Student
Options

I found my problem. I read someone in the community with a S22 with a similar problem and its with the secure folder so I unistalled it and now everything works fine!

0 Likes