Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 / One 4.0 Calendar awful

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 04:46 PM)
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
The new calendar since 4.0 update is awful. The colours are dull muted and dark and make no visual colour sense like it used to. This is only in dark mode. In light mode it looks OK. But before it looked OK In dark mode and now it's really really bad. Please give users an option to have it display the way it did before the update or give users the option for calendar to override dark mode settings. 
I have tried bixby routines automate settings to have dark mode turn off when calendar opens but this crashes the phone completely freezes up. Many people on the Internet are complaining how bad calendar looks since the update.
This needs resolving ASAP.
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm OK with mine @jackeb but I appreciate people want / need different visuals.

I'd suggest that you send feedback on the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've just completed a calendar update @jackeb and the colours are a little more vibrant now.

0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
Yeah they are
But still not as good as before the original update.
They should go back to the original colors. Yellow was yellow and red was red... now every color has a brownish muted tinge
Jennifer65
First Poster
Options
I don't like this new version at all as used the darker mode where it was important and the lighter mode when not. Now it's all the same. How do we complain?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You can send feedback via your Samsung Members app under the GetHelp section @Jennifer65 

0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
As band of brothers said. Do complain and point out the new update which supposed to have improved colours is still awful in dark mode.
0 Likes