Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months of camera pics missing on samsung note! Help!

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 11:27 AM)
RT20
First Poster
Options

Hello

Last evening I found that 6 months os pics are missing from my gallery 'camera' folder.

This morning I was stunned to find 100s of saved screenshots reduced to 30 in 'screenshot' folder.

I have not deleted them n nor are they in recycle folder! Help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RT20 Hi, try restarting the phone.
If you have Gallery cloud sync turned on, check if you're signed in to your One Drive account. If you have not previously synced Gallery with One Drive, it is likely that these photos have been lost, because the previous Samsung cloud has transferred the Gallery sync to One Drive. This was announced well in advance. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @RT20   In addition to @Ventor 's advice if you have not synced the Gallery to One Drive have you searched in My Files as well as Google photos?   Are you photos not backed up anywhere else. I would recommend backing up photos and files, cannot really take the chance.

However if you cannot locate anywhere  possibly you might be able to recover using Data Recovery software,I cannot recommend any one myself though as have not needed this option but you see some information here https://geekflare.com/android-data-recovery/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.