Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

3D SCANNER FOR NOTE ULTRA 20

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 05:48 PM)
mrfusiondesigns
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi I  recently got a note ultra 20 and was hoping to have the 3D SCANNER app on bixby vision but I cant seem to find it or is it even available for this phone and if not why not its very strange for me that I cant seem to find the app or download the 3D SCANNER APPLICATION please help 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@mrfusiondesigns: I'm not sure if the 3D scanner option is available on the Note 20 Ultra. If it is, you will need to add it to Bixby Vision, as it's part of the Bixby Vision Apps Mode. To do so, go to the Camera app and tap Bixby Vision in the upper-left corner. In Bixby Vision, there will be two options at the bottom: Lens and Apps. Tap on Apps mode and you'll see 3D Scanner. If it's not already downloaded, you can tap on the icon to begin downloading. You can also find it through the Galaxy Store, if you search for 3D Scanner. Once it's installed, simply open the app in Bixby Vision or from the home screen to get started.

0 Likes
Solution
danitudi971
Superuser III
Superuser III
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi @mrfusiondesigns ,

Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G may not support 3D scanner features as it doesn't have the Depth Vision Camera like Galaxy Note10+ does.

See you soon!

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User III
:white-medium-star: :white-medium-star: :white-medium-star: Samsung Galaxy Unapcked: preparati ad aprire il tuo mondo!
Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

View solution in context

Colliemom2
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Your Galaxy has a native QR code scanner shortcut in the notification bar. All you have to do is to pull the notification bar down on any screen and tap on the QR scanner icon. This will pull the camera app so all you have to do is simply scan the code.

0 Likes
JEDPAUSE
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
3D scanner needed, not QR code scanner :winking-face:
ronibklynbroad
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

As this is very disappointing to me, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a 3rd party App that would do 3-D scanning. That seemed like a cool feature of these upgrade Samsung phones and I'm surprised that this wouldn't exist as a competitor to Apple which now features this in their photographs.

0 Likes
Qmaster
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I am completely disgusted with Samsung. I got the note 20 Ultra 5G seeing it is their flagship model. It has less features than the lower models and you cannot scan. How disappointing. SAMSUNG SUCKS !!!!!!

andriknight
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I bought the Note 20 Ultra because everywhere I looked, said that it had the 3d scanner. After hours of tech support and personal frustration I got the 3d scanner downloaded only for the APP to tell me that I don't have the right camera. I have NEVER been so disgusted. Who's idea was it to make the phone uglier and less cool?

0 Likes