Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your parcel is on its way back to Samsung

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 03:09 PM)
dippercat
Apprentice
Options

As said in other threads got promotional Galaxy Buds Live delivered on 19th and Note 20 Ultra 5G was also supposed to be delivered same day.  DPD tracking updated to "Your parcel is on its way back to Samsung", so contacted sales on 19th asking what is going on. Klarna says finance is fine and order is still live from their end. No email contact in last 2 days so phoned sales again today.  After 1 hour on hold got through and told the system cancelled my order so all is null/void and will get refund in 5 to 7 working days.

Utterly appalling customer service, they didn't even apologise!  So how do I return the Galaxy Buds Live? Can't create a returns label on my order as it says shipped. Delivery note says email support and wait for someone to pick up in 5 to 7 working days. Problem is that I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks in Scotland. Why isn't there any help from Samsung customer service? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately your stuck in a set of circumstances that involve having to wait for the order to be resolved i.e the refund and that your currently on holiday too.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
dippercat
Apprentice
Options

Well it still is appalling customer service. 

0 Likes