Support

Open search

(UK) Free Screen protector on the Note 20 Ultra??

Highlighted
Observer
Has anyone noticed if that's a screen protector on the front of the note 20 ultra? I was going to peel it off to put another one on that I pre brought for the device before noticing this, I just don't want to peel it off If I'm not ment to, (sorry to sound rarther thick!) Also... is there one on the camra as I haven't peeled anything off of that either.

Any advice would be great! 

Thanks 

Kelly 
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Observer
Hello,

I have kept mine on.
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I keep mine on until I have the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector delivered. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
First Poster
My S10+ came with a screen protector installed which I've kept on since I got my phone in November last year. Not very good quality from Samsung so a lot of people either take them off if they think they don't need one on, or they change it for a better quality one. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
Explorer

My note 10+ came with one and I pealed it of only cause I was not expecting it and I needed to remove it for my new case. It was the first time it came with it and if I had known I would of gotten a different case and never bothered.

The Note 20 Ultra I kept it on and went with a Samsung case this time round. No messing around to get the finger print reader working.

Highlighted
thanks for the advice :smiling-face: what about the camera??? I carn't see one on there but looks a bit fuzzy when operating the camera like they is one on lol.
Highlighted
yes that's what I have done :smiling-face: still unsure if the camera has a protective film on though.
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I think the only protection on the back is a plastic sheet covering it but not the camera module itself.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
my camera is also fuzzy, struggling to focus and on 108mp mode, seems to apply oil paint filter
Top Liked Authors