kay202020
Apprentice
Options
Any one facing problems with their pre order for the note 20 ultra
81 REPLIES 81
fx777
Explorer
Options

Interesting, I just posted this in a new thread and the post has been deleted by someone..... hmmmmmm, why would that be??

Employees of Samsung can read and post on these boards right, its not just a customer to customer forum?  If so...

Many many people have been posting today on here, on Twitter and on Facebook about missing deliveries for their Note 20s or Tab S7s that were supposed to arrive either yesterday or today, yet the DPD tracking just shows the order has been received, but no parcel as yet.

I'm in the same boat as these other people. I've tried emailing Samsung customer service since last night, but no emails are answered, nor are any social media posts. I also tried phoning but was on hold for over 1 hour.  The general consensus is that most people are saying they had dispatch notifications on Weds night from Samsung and DPD saying the order had been shipped, and it would be delivered Thurs or Friday.  However as of now, those people are saying that the DPD tracking still shows the parcels as not received by them.

There has been ZERO communication from Samsung on this.... that in itself is shocking as most people have spent over £1000 on items and you expect a certain level of customer service from a worldwide reputable company such as Samsung,  some are also posting they have been told it will arrive Monday 24th now.... I have heard nothing from them.

Come on Samsung, keep us in the loop.  We can forgive any issues you may be having but to do so we NEED to know what is happening, don't just ignore your customers.

Hopefully someone from Samsung can shed some light on what is going on.......

UltraGuy
Apprentice
Options
Your parcel is due for delivery Saturday, as requested we will deliver your parcel between 08:00 and 17:00.

Where has my parcel been?

Date & TimeLocationDescription21 Aug 2020 15:16DPD ConsumerAs requested, your parcel will now be delivered on Sat 22 August 202019 Aug 2020 20:58SamsungWe've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel

0 Likes
UltraGuy
Apprentice
Options
This is a reply from Samsung on FB

Hey, thanks for the message, we are sorry to hear this. We are aware that a small number of delivery times have been amended today and a text message has been issued to notify with the latest information about your delivery. Please note if you are contacting in relation to your expected delivery, you will receive an SMS from our courier partners when the order is being dispatched. Please also note that our Shop Team are unable to amend the delivery, so we politely request you await the upcoming communications with the latest information. ^PB
0 Likes
fx777
Explorer
Options

Someone on Facebook has just posted a screen shot showing they have stock shortages of the Note 20 Ultra and it is now due for delivery on 28th August, they given the customer a £50 voucher as goodwill gesture.  The order was supposed to be delivered today, so obviously the problem is stock shortages, yet if you check the item on their website it still shows as in stock. Shocking. 

0 Likes
akudja
First Poster
Options

Same with my order for Saturday. Most probably they don’t have them in stock or  want from me to keep using my IPhone 😂😂 and to cancel the order

0 Likes
ImJoeO
First Poster
Options

Not great....

Members_XccoRQ9_0-1598027223609.png

Plus another email telling me my items are on the way straight from Samsung... yet DPD still tells me 'We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel'

I could have bought this off of a third party, got it on release day and still claimed the pre-order bonus. I thought buying straight from Samsung would have been the better option.

Hoping there's some sort of compensation or something for this as it's not really acceptable. If there were stock shortages at least tell us so we're not blind waiting indoors all day for our £1k+ product.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@fx777 , Your post got routed into the board's auto-spam filter. (Probably due to the edits in a short space of time - that kind of thing sends it a bit wibbly). I'd fish it out, but it says pretty much what you've said here. 😉

Us Mods are just as much in the dark as you guys are over the delivery issue. It's been flagged by us at the Samsung end though, so even if you guys aren't getting responses through the various channels, I can assure you that the relevant folks at our end have been made aware. Besides that, any news we get, we'll let you all know. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
fx777
Explorer
Options

I had exactly the same email on Wednesday night, saying it was coming Thursday.  It didn't, and hasn't come today either, and DPD tracking is showing they haven't received the parcel yet.  No one will shed any light as to what is happening thats the frustrating thing.  

CraigSk
Apprentice
Options

Got my note 20 ultra from EE at 7am this morning, delivered by DPD.

Tab S7 from Samsung I am got the same message as everyone else. Got hold of Samsung and they tried to blame DPD initially but became a bit quieter when I pointed out they were fine with delivering from EE. 

Think Samsung UK are pulling a fast one and I will be contacting trading standards if this is not sorted sharpish.

0 Likes
fx777
Explorer
Options

@CraigSk I'm waiting for the Tab S7+ too. It appears to be stock shortages, but 2 things there don't make sense. Firstly its still showing as in stock now (all variants) so adding further orders to the problem is just going to make it worse, and secondly why no communication to those already awaiting their order saying it has been delayed.  Mine is showing as shipped on Weds 19th, yet here we are late on Fri 21st and DPD still don't have it.

0 Likes