Support

Open search

phone cover / wireless charger convertible stand

Highlighted
Apprentice
I bought the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G phone a month ago and to this day I cannot buy an official Samsung phone cover anywhere.

I live in Dublin, Ireland. Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase an official Samsung leather phone cover or the wireless charger convertible stand in a shop or online. 

There's no option to buy any of the Note20 Ultra accessories on the Samsung website. Niether item is available to purchase on the Amazon website.
Google doesn't have any results apart from mobile fun which I am weary of.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 👍
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Do Samsung Uk not deliver to Ireland at all @Paulie1 

I'm in the UK so buy my accessories from the UK website.

That said amazon has accessories to buy.

Which case are you after ?

Highlighted
Smooth Operator
Hi.
There is a website called.
mobilefun.com
They deliver to Ireland and sometimes do free postage.
I've bought a few things from them and have never had any problems.
I've checked and they have plenty of cases and accessories for note 20
Hope this is some help and you find what your looking for.
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
Good wireless charger in argos.
use this 1 myself.
for overnight charging.
Highlighted
Apprentice
The official Samsung leather case
Highlighted
Apprentice
Oh and this charger. Neither are on amazon and niether are available to purchase on Samsung UK website
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
looks like both are available on
mobilefun.com
Highlighted
Apprentice
OK thanks. It appears that I have no other other option but to use mobile fun. I was hoping for alternatives suggestions. I was a bit weary of buying from them as I read comments on their website under reviews saying they were sending Australian and American chargers to UK customers.

You would think that there would be a load of Samsung phone covers and wireless charges available for sale on the Samsung website or in argos or carphone warehouse or Vodafone or amazon. Strange that no one sells them. I'm waiting a month. Thanks for your help and assistance 👍
Highlighted

@Paulie1 

Thats the one I'm using now.

Good case.  :smiling-face:

Highlighted

I have used mobilefun before but have run into items going out of stock.

Are there no Samsung resellers at all where you are. Some network shops may stock them.

If you know someone in the Uk ask them to order one to their UK address and then they ship it to you ! Just a thought 

Top Liked Authors