Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peo-rdered Note 20 Ultra but cant track order or get any response from Samsung!!!

(Topic created on: 28-08-2020 08:50 AM)
NotHappyPaul
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered on the 10th. was told will ship on the 20th and on the 21st I'm asking where is the tracking?

Well is now 9 days after was meant to be shipped and I have been on chat countless time (Cant Help) 

Have called 4 times and cutoff every time, It seams Samsung too busy for their customers.

Have emailed twice now in which I was told would guarantee reply but rubbish nothing!!!

I login too my Samsung store account and no orders exist have I been SCAMMED?

I go again to chat and kept told too call eCommerce but eCommerce dumps my call overtime but thats ok cause on chat they say they too bust to take calls!

I have emailed too cancel my order but again no response. I seriously cant believe this.

well once a customer and my family too since S3 goodbye Samsung at least if you call Apple they will happly take your call not ignore you for over two weeks so far.

Good Bye Samsung.,

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Rooster1
Explorer
Options
I was the same. No order information. I tryed logging i like 15 times. I did mange to get through to an operator (Calling from Uk) and she did confirm the order was in the system but it still couldn't be seen by me. The lady on the phone told me it was a supply issue and it was out of stock (This was not made clear to me on the samsung website during purchase)
I got an email 3 days later saying it was shipped.
Hope you get sorted... I'd advise keep trying to ring.
0 Likes