Support

Open search

Order shipped but DPD didn't receieve parcel

Highlighted
Explorer

I received an email from Samsung on 19-Aug informing my order is shipped, another email from DPD informing delivery on 20 August. Not received it yet. Tracking status on DPD site says "Received order details but not parcel". Any pointers, please?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Observer

Looks like multiple people are reporting this.

I'm hoping it's lazy couriers not updating their systems.

Highlighted
Explorer

Thanks for your reply. But nobody came to deliver it yesterday. Also tried to call DPD. They are saying they haven't received any parcel from Samsung. Unable to contact Samsung support. Long waiting time.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Samsung is shipping hundreds of thousands, if not millions of phones for pre-orders. It's a distinct possibility that one every few thousand parcels gets mixed up, falls behind a table, etc.... it's unfortunate but happens. I'd recommend you first try to talk with the Samsung sales/shop team over the phone and confirm they indeed shipped your device, and if they didn't, to rectify the issue immediately.
Highlighted
funny cos mobilephonesdirect sent me mine on the 19th, the whole point of pre order is to get it delivered when released, samsung have no excuse that they have thousands cos lots of other places are cheaper and have probably more pre orders and like i said I got mine on the 19th
Highlighted

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to call them but no luck connecting.

Highlighted

Congrats. How is it?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Had my Galaxy Buds Live delivered (part of the pre-order offer) on 19th. Phone was going to be delivered same day but then DPD status changed to 'Your parcel is on its way back to Samsung'.  Sales have no idea what is going on so am stuck in limbo as it looks like it won't be delivered today.  Anyone had the same problem?

Highlighted
I bought it for my gf, she likes it, I prefer the s20, samsung are more interested in advertising it for gaming what is not for me, overall though she's happy with it
Highlighted

Same here. I received my buds on the 19th. The phone status is "Shipped". No change in that. Live chat people gave me a shop support team number but the waiting team is high.

Top Liked Authors