Support

Open search

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

Highlighted
SOLVED
Observer

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
  • OS

182 REPLIES 182
Highlighted
I just called up and got tolled some bs that they are only getting codes in batches so are being sent out slowly.
definitely confirmed they wanted it done by the 15th so as its now the 23rd I expressed how ridiculous this is where they tolled me to wait a few more days, after they said that I went thats fine but if I don't get a code in a few days I will be back and I'll be demanding the money as it would be quicker for me to just buy it myself.
oh other thing they did tell me to call xbox about it but I'm not the customer to xbox they are so they won't have to do anything about it
Highlighted

Hi there,

Just want to ask you all if you get your codes yet? I'm in the UK and still awaiting for my to come. As previous posts I believe some of you contacted Samsung without any luck. Any other ideas of how can we speed up the process? It's a shame that after 8 days of the deadline for the codes to be issued many of us still don't receive anything. 

Highlighted
Still awaiting mine, chased them to no avail!!
Maybe we should complain directly to Microsoft!!
Highlighted
I'm in the UK and samsung rewards told me i would have mine by the end of last week. Obviously still not got it! I wonder if they will give us more months 🤔
Highlighted
sounds like a svam
Highlighted
I'm in UK and having the same issue. Becoming a farce now!!
Highlighted
not got mine either spoke to about 6 people over the last week, the last one just said - in the t&c's it does say it can be up to 45 days after. which is bs, it does say that but why would we have to wait that long for an E voucher... one person said should have been done by the end of last week and someone else said should have been done within the first 2 days, they have absolutely no clue, its a shambles and super annoying now.
Highlighted
Haven't got mine either. Rather annoying as you can't even sign up for the £1 offer to tide you over for now or the 3 month code won't work.
Highlighted
no not got mine either waiting for a response from Samsung , perhaps they should offer compo
Highlighted
Is it just me or are other people having issues getting the right code to get the xbox gaming bundle (a promotion available if you got the ultra 20 or whatever it was 🤣). Not impressed with the customer service one bit! Submitted receipt with a date, promotions team said no date (even though there was) then got a code, went onto link but code only discounted half of the gaming bundle! Rang them with that issue, was told to email so did and still no response and keep getting fobbed off, really annoyed! Any ideas how to move forward 
Top Liked Authors