Support

Open search

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

Highlighted
Observer

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
  • OS

103 REPLIES 103
Highlighted
Apprentice

If you get £1 trial you won’t be able to use the 3 month code. Apparently it only works if you haven’t had game pass ultimate before. Didn’t say that in the small print!

Highlighted
Just Browsing
So I have just spoken to somebody from Samsung rewards in ragards to the xbox live codes! These are being sent out in batches so these was being sent from yesterday and are being done over the next few days and to check our spam/junk emails. Also where Ive seen someone say if you have an Xbox live account already you won't be getting a code is apparently false samsung is sending these codes out but you will apparently have to set a new account up in order to use the codes they send you. I hope this helps everyone. Cos its certainly has helped me lol 
Highlighted
Thanks
Highlighted
First Poster

I've validated my preorder claim and recievd my controller and wireless stand but haven't yet recieved my evoucher online for my xbox gaming pass which should of been sent yesterday anyone help 

Highlighted
apparently they're sending out codes in batches, some people got theirs yesterday, today and they're doing more across the next few days. stupid really you'd have thought as they're evouchers they could've gone out all at once!
Highlighted
I'm still waiting on mine i phoned them up and its like they did not know what I was going on about
Highlighted

Still waiting on mine!!

Highlighted
Just Browsing
Has anyone actualy received their Xbox gaming pass, received the controller and charger really fast but not pass
Highlighted
not yet, think they sending the codes out im batches, as my friend has just recieved his.. still waiting on mine
Highlighted
I just got my pass in the email, can't get it to work. not received my controller yet though.
Top Liked Authors