Support

Open search

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

Highlighted
SOLVED
Observer

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
  • OS

182 REPLIES 182
Highlighted
when i spoke to samsung us they said you recive it 15 days after you recive the full order not sure if the same for uk
Highlighted
I'm waiting for mine aswel
Highlighted
it should be today for sure your gamepass token will be sent via email
its launched today I've already played games on the xbox gamepass beta I do xbox live
Highlighted
I'm the same as everyone else still waiting for my xbox pass too. They seem like they're doing a great job bringing this out and not sending the passes out as promised
Highlighted
messaged them this morning, well less than 10 mins ago and already have a response, its not much to go on but I'm guessing we just have to sit and wait. no mention of time scale
Highlighted
Apparently it's only available to people new to game pass, so I'd be ineligible. On another note I don't think the X cloud service is even live yet
Highlighted
Just Browsing
Has anyone recieved their redeem code yet for the free 3 month xcloud subscription for pre-ordered note 20 ultra? 
Highlighted
I think it is the 16th they'll be emailed to people
Highlighted
Oh.. well that sucks, would have assumed they'd send them on release day. Thanks for the reply
Highlighted
Sorry, yes they should be today
, I got the date mixed up.
Did you check your junk email folder?
Top Liked Authors