Support

Open search

Note 20 Ultra keyboard lags

Highlighted
SOLVED

i assumed note20 ultra will be a super phone but i realised a problem everytime i uses my samsung note app, and convert my handwriting to text. after that, whenever i tried to type on SMS, Whatapps text box, the lettering appearing seems to be incredible slow and lags for 1 - 2 secs. even i backspace and thought it could be memory issue but it's not. 

a solution is to restart my phone, but i don't to restart after i used my note app?? this is ridiculous. i hope its a software / bug and samsung can fix it. 

it's worse then my S10 plus.  so dissapointed if the problem cannot be fixed 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

interesting i actually discovered something after i posted this subject. I am using Gboard, so i just thought of switching back to the samsung keyboard and wola, the problem seems to disappear. so i guess it's Gboard issue. thanks for sharing. cheers 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pathfinder

I tried to recreate your problem but could not.

I wrote in Notes, converted that to text, went to WhatsApp and my keyboard performed perfectly.

I should add I use Microsoft Swiftkey.  I switched to the Samsung keyboard, attempted to recreated your issue and still had no problem.

Highlighted

interesting i actually discovered something after i posted this subject. I am using Gboard, so i just thought of switching back to the samsung keyboard and wola, the problem seems to disappear. so i guess it's Gboard issue. thanks for sharing. cheers 

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors