Support

Open search

note 20 ultra battery issues

Highlighted
Having terrible battery drain when the phone is not even in use and no background apps. My note 10 plus never had this issue. Last night I went to bed with 26 percent at 10 pm and at 6am this morning the phone was dead 

518 REPLIES 518
Highlighted

Something is wrong alright. 

Read the 2020 update and then the CRL on my blog. You'll have a better understanding of what world we live in. 

Appleharmedme.blogspot.com

Highlighted
look through the posts of the members app you're not alone, so many people are complaining, send it back and get your money back, scamsung done it again lies
Highlighted

I Have the same issue Here,

Note 20 Ultra Exynos - on HD+ Resolution 

Animation off

always on Display off

lost 10% within 6hours without using the phone !

One Plus 7 pro was better! 😞

Highlighted

I have seen too different screnshots with google dervices using a lot of battery,however when this issue is sorted out the gap with snapdragon will grow i think

Highlighted
Let it settle down.
Highlighted

Moved from a Note 10plus to note 20 ultra, I can also confirm battery is extremely poor, I'm a fairly heavy user and haven't changed my habits since getting the n20u and I have to charge between 2 to 3 times a day, the note10 would last all day till bed time (7:30am to 11pm)with out a charge finishing on anything between 5 and 10%

The other bugs ill learn to live with. And there seems to be quite a few 

Exynos version 

Highlighted
I had this issue initially, but I've found it actually improves with each charge cycle. I'm on day four and for the first time, my battery has lasted more than 24 hours. I have not charged it since Sunday evening 10pm, its now 10.30 am Tuesday morning and I still have 39% battery left. Pleasantly surprised! Whereas day one, the battery drained in around 10 hours. So it seems to improve.
Highlighted
Same here it seems to be improving with each charge cycle. Currently sitting on 39% battery, the last time I charged my phone was Sunday night, around 36 hours ago. To be fair I haven't really used many of the apps in that time but still, I'm pretty impressed. Stark contrast to day 1!
Highlighted
Apprentice

Is anyone having issues with 5G turned off? I've done that this morning and seem to be getting much better battery life. Trying to work out if it is related to the modem or not. I don't have 5G in my area so can't tell if it is 5G in generall or the handset trying to find a 5G station constantly. Hopefully it can be improved with software 

Highlighted

Do you have the EXYNos version? If you do, chances are even on wifi, you'll have 3-4 hours of battery life. 

Top Liked Authors