Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 return

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 10:23 AM)
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Hello, I am trying to return my note 20 ultra, I originally emailed Samsung to organise the pickup date but had no reply so I rang them up today and booked it to be picked up tomorrow which is great, however, I was told I need a returns label which I do not have and I have not got any email confirmation confirming this pickup for tomorrow. Can someone please let me know if this is normal (I am returning to Samsung UK as I bought the phone from their website). So is the returns label the same as the returns note and do I need to include that in the box when I send it off to them. Finally is it normal not to have email confirmation about the pickup date?
Many thanks

37 REPLIES 37
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

They really don't know what is going on with the delivery company they pay for

ads46
Pioneer
Options
Glad to hear you've got your refund. They emailed me today confirming that they had got the phone and it'll take up to 3 days for refund...so I'm playing the waiting game.

They've now at the very least accepted their error after I said I wasn't happy. theyve offered me a 25 quid voucher to spend on their store....although not sure what good that will do me as I won't be buying anything soon i wouldn't think haha
0 Likes
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Not a bad outcome for all the hassle it has caused you. Maybe treat yourself to a new Samsung charger or charging cable for your phone to remind you of the device that could have been.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ads46 

Did you receive your refund OK?

Mine was collected and Samsung got it back on Tuesday so just waiting. I also sent the Buds Live back.

However I liked them that much I then bought the Mystic Black versions myself.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ads46
Pioneer
Options
@BandOfBrothers

I mean...after all the hardship of them not coming to collect I eventually did receive the refund okay, I've got mu deposit back, but due to the nature of samsung messing me around so much and collection been delayed it meant that klarna had taken first payment! 😡 they tell me that's been processed already...but they said that Monday and I've still not got my payment refund back ha.

I also sent the buds live back, I think from the emails received about product return they were expecting them anyway.

I may buy a pair my self using the 25 pound credit theu gave me for messing me around haha.
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

I ordered through the Unidays portal so the buds were sent separately. I received them a couple of hours after the handset was collected by DPD. I've not opened them but will wait to see if they ask for them back. 

BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Good to hear that it all went well in the end.

0 Likes
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

I personally doubt they will ask for them back but who knows I cancelled my free gift just in case when I returned my phone.

0 Likes