Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 return

(Topic created on: 28-08-2020 05:43 PM)
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Hello, I am trying to return my note 20 ultra, I originally emailed Samsung to organise the pickup date but had no reply so I rang them up today and booked it to be picked up tomorrow which is great, however, I was told I need a returns label which I do not have and I have not got any email confirmation confirming this pickup for tomorrow. Can someone please let me know if this is normal (I am returning to Samsung UK as I bought the phone from their website). So is the returns label the same as the returns note and do I need to include that in the box when I send it off to them. Finally is it normal not to have email confirmation about the pickup date?
Many thanks

37 REPLIES 37
ads46
Pioneer
Options

Nobody even bothered to show up...absolute joke! Not impressed 😡😡

0 Likes
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

That is terrible service, be sure to ring them up and complain 

ads46
Pioneer
Options

Tell me about it! Really not good at all. Ill be ringing them as soon as I get in for sure. 

0 Likes
ads46
Pioneer
Options

Absolute joke. Request was apparently put through and yet not actually fulfilled by the look of it. Now I have to wait til bloody Tuesday! To stay in all day in the hope they actually decide to turn up this time!

0 Likes
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

That's terrible, that is the reason why I normally buy from retailers like Currys PC world

0 Likes
GsinghD
Apprentice
Options
if anyone wants a 10 percent discount code let me know. I have 6 to give away. they work on Samsung website
0 Likes
ads46
Pioneer
Options
Woohoo they've actually showed up to collect it today!! Only 4 days late!!
0 Likes
ads46
Pioneer
Options
@BB8U any sign of a refund yet? or any acknowledgement of return arriving?

just checked dpd tracking and apparently they should have it.
0 Likes
ads46
Pioneer
Options
hahaha they've even emailed me today to claim someone showed up and was advised there was nothing to pick up. and to arrange another. so I expressed my displeasure and advised them they now already have it.
0 Likes
BB8U
Pioneer
Options

Yep got my refund today weirdly though I got the confirmation email saying that I had requested a return when I should have gotten it a while ago.