Support

Open search

latest update

Highlighted
First Poster
Right in getting sick to the back teeth of this god dam phone. I just got the update yesterday and before that battery was lasting between 4 to 7 hours max now it drops rapidly no change in settings etc what's that all about as update states helps improve battery not make it worse. 22 mind in and I'm down to 91%already absolutely shocking last samsung phone ever. Samsung help also a lot of bull as u just get fobbed off then oh want to send the phone for repair if yous made the phone right in first place then there would be no need to send a nearly brand new phone away for repair!! FACT

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
First Poster
reset the phone back to factory settings
Highlighted
Overseer
yes do that reset it completly might solve the issue normally thats what i do and it works
Highlighted
Explorer
ditch fb and see if things improve as quite a few programs run in the background, even if you are not using them.
Highlighted
I've restricted background usage for most so u wouldn't think should be using anything in background
Highlighted
also your phone will use power when looking for a WiFi connection. I used to enable flight mode when there was no signal.
Highlighted
First Poster
yes I do that at night so it doesn't constantly search for a signal
Highlighted
Explorer

Hi Julie,

You are not the one being sick to death with this phone. I did the update yesterday and also noticed a significant drop in battery life. This is unbelievable. As your previously mentioned, updates supposed to improve the product, not making it worse.

What I'm going to is to wipe cache of the phone and find out if this helps. Would be back soon with the answer.

Highlighted
yeah its ridiculous that we need to put up with this considering how much we have paid for this phone obviously i get its a phone crammed with so much technology but by Christ u would think they would prepare for that with the battery making it bigger than what it is to cope with it. quite Frankley they have rushed the phone out before its been even ready for release and iv restricted everything on this phone which u shouldn't need to do either that the whole point in buying a phone like this.
Highlighted
First Poster
also when u put error reports in it takes them nearly a month to reply to u which is convenient to someone buying a new phone as u wait to get a reply to them notice u have went past ur 30 days so stuck with a brick. (nice coloured brick) 😁
Top Liked Authors