!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Case and Screen Protector

Highlighted
Does anyone know the best case for this phone...and screen protector...the one I have won't scan my finger print its an all in one case...and the other one lifts the protector when its snapped on.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Spigen, I've had them one my iPhones for the last few years.
Have on my S10 plus now and will be on my Note 20 Ultra too in the next couple weeks
Also get one with the little kick stand so you can prop the phone up and watch videos etc
Highlighted
will it work with a curved screen protector...as the display spills over the side...come cases force it off...
Highlighted
Explorer
have a look at the mobile fun website for ideas .. you can search by phone and even narrow down on what you are looking for
Highlighted
Yes if you get a Spigen one
Highlighted
Overseer
I use a Note 10 plus and I use a Otterbox case. they are great for protection but can make the phone bit bulky. Another good case manufacturer is Tech21.
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I use the Samsung Official Black Leather Back Case.

I also use a dbrand Camera Module Skin.

I also use the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector @RachaelMargSteele 

Highlighted
Voyager
ottoerbox is decent get a tpu back protector and a front. people forget the back can scratch up and with a case on it you find you get pitter marks not many people new you can buy protectors for the back but its really worth it.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Got my 20 ultra last week. I’ve been using Spigen for the last few years and just love them.

On this phone I have: Spigen NeoFlex wet application screen protector (it gives a great feel to your finger when sliding) with a Spigen liquid crystal clear flexible case. The case does not interfere with the screen protector.

My only criticism with this case is, because the camera lenses jut out at the back, it makes the phone too unstable to type with when lying flat (ie. it doesn’t lie flat!)

Top Liked Authors