Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White screen isn't white note 10

(Topic created on: 29-08-2019 04:59 PM)
DanLcfc
Explorer
Options

I purchased a note 10 and I've noticed when you are using apps or Google etc the page isn't true white. Depending on what so you are using its different colours slightly. If you are on Google it's got a grey tinge, of you are on Facebook it had a red tinge. WhatsApp looks green and Twitter changes constantly. I still have a note 9 and that screen looks perfect compared to the note 10. Has anyone else noticed a difference.

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Thesohaibmansor
First Poster
Options

No such thing is there. Its not pure white. U can make a comparision with note 8 white

0 Likes
Buddy1065
First Poster
Options

I'm coming from a Galaxy S8 Plus which looks dimmer and yellowish in comparison to my GN10+. I have both with settings full brightness and red and green bars off and blue bar max. The screen of the GN10+ looks white in comparison and I am well pleased but I can understand when coming from even brighter model phones this can be a dissappointment. I am very happy with the US version screen.

0 Likes
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

Ended up selling mine the display on my mate 10 pro had a night and day difference in white and color temp but it's running a custom ROM so that may force the full brightness more than a retail ROM the note 10+ had a disgusting display calibration I doubt it's the display but The forced calibration itself was just terrible which Is a shame as it destroyed the phone for me I did like the rest of it

0 Likes