Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats App bubble notification missing..

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 07:03 AM)
lahoof
Voyager
Options
I no longer get a pop-up bubble notification when I get a new WhatsApp message on my Note 10.. does anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to get them back.? Not sure if this is a Samsung or WhatsApp issue.. any advice will be much appreciated.!.. 
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
lahoof
Voyager
Options
I just tried this and there's still no bubble notifications but thank you for your suggestion..
0 Likes
Forzabox7154_SM
Pioneer
Options
Are you using bubbles or smart popup view?Screenshot_20211205-190515_Settings.jpg
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Bubbles..
0 Likes
Jimviking
Apprentice
Options
I can no longer get the bubble pop up notification from WhatsApp either.
This is a major hindrance for me, as I rely on that for my business, & to see whether my customers have got in touch.
Come on Samsung, rectify this issue & let it be enabled again.
AndrewL
Options

@Jimviking: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Whatsapp > Notifications > Group Notifications > Show as pop-up, and make sure this option is toggled on. Go back and apply the same setting to Message Notifications, then head to Settings > Notifications > Advanced Settings > Floating Notifications, and select 'Bubbles'. 

0 Likes
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Tried this but still no joy.. thanks for trying though.. this is a real pain ..
0 Likes
Jimviking
Apprentice
Options
Tried your tips, but alas to no avail.
Thanks to Samsungs ridiculous software, I have now lost almost 3k worth of business.
Thank you Samsung.
What a dopey bunch of ***** you actually are!
0 Likes
Jayne 8
Student
Options
Mine is the same just stopped popping up and says not available for your device WTF WhatsApp I need to fix this asap
0 Likes