Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best new feature of the Note 10?

(Topic created on: 09-08-2019 09:48 AM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Hi there!

What do your favorite feature of the the new Note 10 series? :smiling-face:

7 REPLIES 7
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

This is pretty awesome:video-game:

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Oh! Thats supercool! :smiling-face:

Something I really want out of my phone. I wonder if it works over the internet :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

The coolest feature? :thinking-face:

S Pen AIR GESTURES :trophy:

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

For me on the Note 10+ 5G it would be the 5G as that future proofs the phone.

Also the bigger battery and slightly bigger battery.

I also think people will like the new form factor of the Note 10 i.e. slimmer.

Any new comers to the Note series of phone are going to be blown away by the sheer power of these Note phones imo.

I'll eloberate more when I've got my hands on one of these in my local Samsung Experience Store.    :winking-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Mhmm, honestly I'm not exactly looking for a large 5G rollout in the coming year, and when it does it will probably not be in my area considering the frequencies are "forbidden for usage" due to a military base and its operations (Public Knowledge). Apperently it interferes with the frequencies they use which makes the entire region a no go zone for 5G unless you have special approval. Luckily the government already decided that 5G is more important than the other operations that happen there so the base will move away \o/

Which basically means: 5G is completely useless to me at the moment :smiling-face: 

Luckily I have access to a 5G Lab that is a cooporation of a few major companies, the government etc.  and can simply ask what the status of the tech is (I didn't :winking-face: ). And perhaaaps, if I look nice to a few people I might even get access to a testing network ^-^ 

So 5G is not for me - For now :winking-face: But I will replace my phone in 1.5/2 years (Usually). Its around time and the Note is Tempting :winking-face: 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It looks like the Samsung Note 10+ 5G is a single network and Sd card set up too.

My preference is to not use a Sd card as 512Gb or 256Gb is enough internal storage.

I use two different network sim cards instead.

Not looking promising for me is it for the Note 10+ 5G.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some of us were fortunate to see the Note 10 presentation (as well as a host of other attractions) at London KX.    Anyway think the main selling points would be the power, 5G capability (even if many can not currently take advantage) and improved battery. The Air gestures which let you control functions by waving it around an added bonus, though opinions may vary on that.   Apparently Samsung opening up Air gestures to third party developers too in the future.   The Galaxy S10 Note Plus  will support Fast Charging up to 45 Watts and claims  a full charge can be achieved within 30 minutes, though some may feel the 25 watt charger provided will be fine in terms of maximising Battery Life.  https://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-45W-Super-Fast-Charging_id118031

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.