Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Server Busy

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 01:42 PM)
Agi4
Journeyman
Options

I have a note 10+ 4g. For about 3 weeks now I have tried every day at different times of day to check for software update.  Always get msg saying server has reached daily download limit. Surely this can't be correct. Anyone else have issues..

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Agi4 

No I've not had that when downloading updates.

Try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On and also try downloading the update via Wi-Fi or mobile data.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JJAndy
First Poster
Options

I have same issue, we're you able to get sorted and if so how please?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JJAndy: If you're unable to complete an update over the air via Settings > Software Update, then you may wish to try Smart Switch on your home computer. Please follow the link below, select 'How do I get Smart Switch on my PC or Mac' and download the relevant version. Once downloaded, open Smart Switch, connect your phone via USB cable and look for an update prompt on the Home Screen, next to your device information. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

0 Likes
Agi4
Journeyman
Options
Had to do factory reset. Worked for a while after that. But now just says 'software up to date' even though its not updated for several months. Only way to get updates was to use smart switch on windows pc
0 Likes
JJAndy
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the response, I hope they are able to work out this issue.

Thank you for your help...I will try doing on windows PC with smart switch.

0 Likes