Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update kills 5g

(Topic created on: 23-07-2020 11:04 PM)
ClintWalker
First Poster
Options

Galaxy Note10+ 5G (SM-N976B) Build Number : N976BXXS5CTG1 Android version : Q(Android 10) Release Date : 2020-07-13 Security patch level : 2020-07-01 hi, ever since the update above has been pushed to this device. the 5g is terrible. it is slow and sometimes drops to 4g+. what have you broken? my 5g was at times over 100Mbps, now i am lucky to get 3 - 30Mbps. i want this update removed or fixed. No point in having a 5g phone now. thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
jn_shelby
Explorer
Options
Since I bought the device I switched from 5G to LTE because the 5G in this mobile phone is rubbish.
0 Likes
ClintWalker
First Poster
Options
it is good if you are in a good 5g area. it worked really well. i had no issues with it until now. tbe july sec update that killed 5g. oh wait. they will be slowing us down, forcing us to move on to the note 20. usual rubbish from fraudulant vompanies. and they get away with it.
0 Likes
ClintWalker
First Poster
Options
it is good if you are in a good 5g area. it worked really well. i had no issues with it until now. then the july sec update killed 5g. oh wait. they will be slowing us down, forcing us to move onto the note 20. usual rubbish from fraudulant companies. and they get away with it.
0 Likes