Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update failed Note 10+ 5G

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 10:30 AM)
Bulaboys22
Student
Options
Today i try installing updates and i see error after 26% .. Next time reboot device and see message please contact to help support..

I see more people's have the same problem with this device..
So problem is with this update file..
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Fro
Student
Options
ive just had this and it also failed, i also have the Note10+5g 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Dodger64
Journeyman
Options
Hi I've been speaking to Samsung UK on this and so far they've got me to do a soft reset and start in safe mode option all of which had the same result. The install fails at 26% , if anything else works I will post back, but I think they will have to send out a new update.
rjln
Apprentice
Options
Yes, mine is the exact same at the same percentage too
0 Likes
Mo3pheus
First Poster
Options
Download and install smart switch on PC / MAC and once connected with your phone the smart swtch will detect the update and follow the instructions on PC / MAC.

0 Likes
Majji
First Poster
Options
I have been getting the same and tried several times, Samsung need to fix this, only good thing is the phone does not reset, and data is not lost.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
note 10+ 5g user here and the same issue, install crashes at 26% and tells me to contact samsung, I've tried a few times with the same result, I've decided that as my phone still works perfectly im not going to bother any more and wait until samsung issues a fix or a new update, even if it means waiting for the September security patch, im not going to mess around with my £1100 phone when there could be a chance of bricking the phone period, as I said, my phone works perfectly well with no issues whatsoever, if its not broken, dont fix it,
dwani
First Poster
Options
Same issue here I have note 10 + also does anyone else go on here on help app and do the scan for battery etc as its saying my battery is bad and needs replaced and phone is brand new lol
0 Likes
Members_LtevIBL
Student
Options

Same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
hi, same issue. is it confirmed Samsung are aware and working on a 'fix?