Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair deals

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 12:04 PM)
jpd80
Navigator
Options
Just watched sakitech on youtubeband followed the link. If I lived in USA and traded my note 10+ in I would only have to pay $100 for the new s21 fe.   Just looked on uk site and I have to pay £370. Deals should be the same everywhere. Come on Samsung play fair
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I believe the major difference is that US prices are always quoted without tax,

While British prices are always quoted inclusive of tax.

As VAT lets say is 20%, that makes a huge difference
jpd80
Navigator
Options
Oh right. Never knew that. I just assumed it was inclusive of tax. Still a good deal in US though not as much of gap
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

He is a good content creator on YouTube @jpd80 

Unfortunately deals and offers can and will differ from region to region.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

jpd80
Navigator
Options
Oh I don't dispute that I watch him all the time. He is really good. Just such a massive difference and should be the same for every region mate same as the xynos vs snapdragon one chip for all and same price
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've been watching his recent video's on the Samsung Galaxy s22 phone's which are keeping me entertained until Samsung have their Unpacked Event.

To be fair until recently in the UK we only got trade in deals and now we do get freebies such as Samsung Starter Kits I received with my Fold³ , and they are now offering Samsung Watches on some deals.

I've only traded in one phone and that was in a Samsung Experience Store.

I now prefer to sell my phone's privately as I typically get a better return that way. No disrespect to Samsung.

jpd80
Navigator
Options
Yeah me too. Looking forward to seeing it. I have the note 10plus and would love to be able to afford the fold3 that's my dream phone closely followed by the s21ultra. Looking at the trailer and his videos. Looking like they merging the note with s21ultra which if true will be an absolute beast. I can't live without the spen now which I use for my photography stuff. Definitely need to flash my lashes at the boss ( wife) to get it
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm liking what the Fold³ brings 👍

I'll be keeping an open mind and definitely consider the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra if it ticks my want's and need's boxes.

0 Likes