Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The super fast charging feature in battery settings gone - anyone else have this problem on note 10 plus 5g?

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 05:34 PM)
Maggs1
Voyager
Options

The super fast charging feature in battery settings gone. I like the super charging. Not its just fast charging. Why did Samsung do this and how? Anyone else have this problem on note 10 plus 5g

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
Let me know if it solves the problem.
0 Likes
Angry Beaver
Explorer
Options

The issue appears to occur after the One UI 4.0 and 4.1 updates. the Super Charging feature no longer works. This means that if you have a Samsung Super Fast Charger it will now only charge as a cable charger. This is regardless of new or old cable, Samsung branded or not. Fast Charging still works, however, but you must use a Samsung Fast Charger. 

0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I had to buy a new cable as mine came up cable charging instead of fast charge. I have no problems with super fast charging 2.0 as I use a Samsung 45 watt instead of the charger it came with. I also use this for my tab s8. If it came up cable charging then that would be bad. But mines all good.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I posted a reply to you but hasn't shown up. First of all in device manager it doesn't show super fast charging since 4.1. But that didn't mean it didn't fast charge. I'm using an official Samsung 45w super fast charging 2.0 on note 10 plus 5g. I bought another for my tab s8. If yours comes up cable charging then that's not right. It should come up fast charging if using the charger it xame with. As I said before it should never come up cable charging!
0 Likes